Non-woven Adhesive Tapes
Breeze surgical adhesive tape & dressing tape are produced by Celadon Technology Company & are constructed of ventilated non-woven fabric and skin-compatible adhesive. Its adhesive possesses thousands of vent holes upon and in between the fabric's fibers. All vent holes are connected together to form a net type adhesive membrane, via these vent holes the air and perspiration vapor can go through the adhesive and substrate fabric without difficulty.
1. Using 40gsm rayon non-woven carrier, coated with aggressive skin-compatible acrylic adhesive, self-wounded & breathable.
2. Design for patients with hypersensitive skin, also suitable for infants.
1. Carrier: 40gsm non-woven fabric
2. Thickness: 200μ
3. Liner: split liner / 65gsm glassin paper
4. Roll: 30cm, 25cm, 20cm, 15cm, 10cm, 7.5cm x 9.14m
5. Jumbo Roll: 1.04m x 500M, 1.04m x 750M
For dressing covering and retention in patients with hypersensitive skin, especially for dressings which must remain on the wound for a protracted period; for securing measuring instruments, probes, etc. on particularly sensitive parts of the body. Ensure that the skin is dry and clean before applying.